Guide How to unban your Instagram account correctly

Henry Cooper

Client Management
Oct 10, 2017
v1.2 (23.08.2018)

This topic o_O . Endless responses on dozens of forums and every day more people pop up that ask the same question over and over :cry:

"Help Help I am banned . Lost all my revenue" - Boy who fucked up big time 2017
"Fuck you I want my account back" - every Spammer 2017
"You fucking bitch" - every Spammer 2017

Lets get some structure into this huge ass topic .

1) Get started
  1. Get on your Desktop Computer (Yes , that is correct . Fuck your Smartphone) .
  2. Turn off any privacy plugin , Proxies and VPNs . Use your residential home IP .
  3. If you use your own E-Mail Domain make sure your SPF Records are correct .
  4. Set your accepted-language configuration in your browser to "en-us" . (ask below if you have issues with that)
  5. Plenty liters of pure Vodka .
2) Myths about unbanning
  • No one can magically unban you , most people who have those powers (high value ad agencies) , most likely wont bother with . Don't get scammed .
  • Your IP or browser fingerprint won't be blocked for sending unban requests , even if you send in 1000 daily ( yes I did that ) .
  • If you got banned , you violated the TOS . Deal with it . Don't be that "I did not do anything"-Guy . Please :rolleyes:
  • Sending in a picture of yourself multiple times wont be an issue . Keep making them .
  • You can send unban requests even from an E-Mail that differs from the E-Mail in the Instagram account .
3) The process

Pretty simple . Go to https://help.instagram.com/contact/1652567838289083 and fill out the form . :sneaky:

(1) You are a private person . Pick this always .
(2) This name does not matter . Pick whatever you want .
(3) You IG Username without the @
(4) Your beautiful E-Mail
(5) Always pick the almighty United States of America :love:

chrome_2017-11-23_01-28-25.png

Once you filled out their beautiful designed form , you will receive a E-Mail pretty fast (within 15min on Gmail) , depending how much load their Mailservers have . Don't even bother typing anything , just attach the required selfie pictures , as they told you in the E-Mail . If they reject you , simple write a response with a lot of bla bla (sometimes it helps) , but don't wait for an answer .

4) Keep sending unban requests

Ok here comes the secret: Keep . Sending . Unban . Requests . Until . You . Get . Unbanned . No . Matter . How . Often . You . Will . Do . It . Or . How . Long . It . Takes . If you cannot commit to the above secret , don't even bother starting the process . Sometimes it happens on the first , sometimes on the fifth and sometimes it takes months .

You might notice that you will not get an E-Mail for the second unban request on the same E-Mail address . Instagram treats an E-Mail address as a user . So they handle your bullshit once and then their decision , towards this E-Mail sender is permanent . Sometimes you can re-send within a week or two , but since we want to get results fast , we gonna use a sneaky trick . Get your pants ready !

5) Abuse the shit out of google mail

We all know the dot trick for google e-mails aliases . As an example , the following E-Mail aliases will all land in your inbox:
Here comes the important part : You need to respond with the same E-Mail that you received the E-Mail on . So for every unban request you need to change your google mail settings . Go into your google setting .

chrome_2017-11-23_01-43-58.png

Click on "Add another E-Mail address".

chrome_2017-11-23_01-44-37.png

Fill in the extra E-Mail of your choice . We used "[email protected]" in this example .

chrome_2017-11-23_01-44-49.png

Make sure you also make use of the "different 'reply-to' address" feature.

1535014189368.png

And that's it ! Next time you want to respond to an unban request , you just need to select the correct reply-with address from the dropdown menu .

chrome_2017-11-23_01-45-18.png

I hope this helped ! If you have any question , drop the below . Please read everything carefully and slowly first tho :rolleyes:

6) Extras
- Change user agent in firefox:
  • Go to the URL “about:config
  • look for intl.accept_languages
  • change it to one of the following: en-us, en-gb, en, es
7) No Success?

You might want to take a look at our unban service :)
https://successified.com/threads/💎-one-stop-instagram-prestige-shop.53/

Attachments

Last edited:

delagarde

Client Management
Nov 15, 2017
This is the best guide on this topic so far... I especially like the "Abuse the Shit out of Google" section on how to juggle the email addresses. Nice one yet again @Henry Cooper

I don't actually have any account-banning problems but I have a few stuck in a confirmation loop after changing proxies... IG wants to send me a verification to a gmail (or phone number) I lost access to, or wants to know what city I usually log in at but won't accept my answer which is correct AFAIK. Never got far with solving that.. this is what Instagram has to say on the matter "please get in touch with your email service provider to get access to that email". Any experience with getting gmail accounts back after a ban?

TinCz

Aug 2, 2018
Hey, when filling out the E-Mail in the form, does it have to be the one, my instagram account was attachted to?
Because I didn't use my gmail for my instagram account, can I still use it when filling out that form or doesn't it work like that?

Henry Cooper

Client Management
Oct 10, 2017
Hey, when filling out the E-Mail in the form, does it have to be the one, my instagram account was attachted to?
Because I didn't use my gmail for my instagram account, can I still use it when filling out that form or doesn't it work like that?
You can use any E-Mail you want :)

TinCz

Aug 2, 2018
I did it but only got one respond where they wanted a picture of me and the number. I changed the email like you said, but I haven't gotten any responses yet (it's been like 2 hours). What could I be doing wrong?

Henry Cooper

Client Management
Oct 10, 2017
I did it but only got one respond where they wanted a picture of me and the number. I changed the email like you said, but I haven't gotten any responses yet (it's been like 2 hours). What could I be doing wrong?
It has just been 2 hours. Patience :)

TinCz

Aug 2, 2018
Okay I got 2 replies but they're the exact same and say "Hi, it looks life you account has been disabled. We disable Instagram accounts that don't follow our Terms of Use. Actions that are against our terms include: .....". No shit it is disabled. What can I do now if all I get is the exact same response over and over?

Henry Cooper

Client Management
Oct 10, 2017
Okay I got 2 replies but they're the exact same and say "Hi, it looks life you account has been disabled. We disable Instagram accounts that don't follow our Terms of Use. Actions that are against our terms include: .....". No shit it is disabled. What can I do now if all I get is the exact same response over and over?
Making sure that you followed the steps in the guide step by step precisely.

If you did not do it correctly - maybe even before reading this guide - you might be locked for some time.

asdasasd

Aug 17, 2018
hello, i did these steps yesterday and after sending a picture of myself with all the bs to instagram i got a seperate email telling me why they delete accounts, does this mean i need to try again or wait?

Henry Cooper

Client Management
Oct 10, 2017
hello, i did these steps yesterday and after sending a picture of myself with all the bs to instagram i got a seperate email telling me why they delete accounts, does this mean i need to try again or wait?
Just keep trying. Based on the TOS Violation this might take a short or long time :)

Henry Cooper

Client Management
Oct 10, 2017
Can you provide screenshots of your view related to the steps in the instructions?

Or maybe send an E-Mail to one of your own E-Mail accounts (not on the same Gmail address) to see under which sender it will be received.

asdasasd

Aug 17, 2018
Can you provide screenshots of your view related to the steps in the instructions?

Or maybe send an E-Mail to one of your own E-Mail accounts (not on the same Gmail address) to see under which sender it will be received.
there is no add email, there are only add people, after adding a second person and logging into my own email but with a dot it just prompts me to my original email, says im signed into it without a dot, can i just make another email and send it like that?