Guide How to unban your Instagram account correctly

Stoja

Jun 30, 2019
Hey, Henry. I don't want to be "that guy", but I need serious help. I have done this well over 30 times. I tried different emails, and then I started doing the "dot trick" with my email. I have been doing this back to back since February, and my account hasn't been unbanned. I would keep going, but there is a problem. When they deny my picture, they send an email that looks like this:

"Hi,

We’ve determined that you're ineligible to use Instagram. To learn more about Instagram's policies, please read our Community Guidelines:

https://help.instagram.com/477434105621119/?ref=cr

For safety and security reasons, we can't provide additional information about why your account was disabled. We appreciate your understanding, as this decision is final.

Thanks,"

Now the problem here is that from all the Youtube videos and articles I've read on how to get unbanned, they have never shown this kind of email. This really concerns me because it says there that this decision is final. Is this true? I really want to know so that I don't just waste my time. I am already pushing 40 appeals right now, and I just don't know what to do. I understand you have to keep trying and trying and to never give up, but this just seems extra. I don't know if it's because my email's name is a random name, not the name I tell them is my name. But what's even more frustrating is that I got banned from a COMMENT. Not even a post. I wish you can help.

Thanks.
I have the same problem. If someone knows what we need to do, please help us.

moq666

Apr 25, 2019
[QUOTE = "Стоя, пост: 647, участник: 542"]
У меня та же проблема. Если кто-то знает, что нам нужно сделать, пожалуйста, помогите нам.
[/ QUOTE]
Тоже такая проблема,уже 3 месяца,отправил более 200 фотографий

Jul 24, 2019
Hi. Thank you so much for the guide. I have been trying it for about two weeks and I get the same automatic response. My friend said she knows a guy who can probably get my account back for a $100. Is this true?

Alex13

Aug 1, 2019
My instagram was deactivated, now I can’t log into any of my accounts on my app. I can log in to my accounts on another phone though.

Someone said Instagram put a ‘century block’ on my phone and it won’t allow me to access the app on my phone.

I did a reset of my phone and that still didn’t help.
If you do a reset you can’t back up from iCloud but you can still use the same account login, I’ve been lucky where I did a backup from 4 months before and it let me through.

SSA

Oct 20, 2019
v1.1

- updated information regarding changing user agent in firefox
Hi there, I have been trying to recover my Instagram account for over two weeks now. I have tried to follow your steps above, however I am getting problems filling out the form, it keeps giving me this error message:

Your request couldn't be processed

There was a problem with this request. We're working on getting it fixed as soon as we can.

Can you advise what I do?

Henry Cooper

Staff member
Oct 10, 2017
t.me
The unbanning form has been fixed by Instagram (again). So I case any of you were going nuts with the error messages, enjoy the good news :)