Guide How to unban your Instagram account correctly

Noobizgronez

Jan 14, 2020
Hi @Henry Cooper ! I send some unban requests, but I have the same answer "Hi, it looks like your account has been disabled...blah blah blah". I have to continue until they unban me ?

Noobizgronez

Jan 14, 2020
Hi @Henry Cooper, I would like to know how they decide to unban an account. I received so many e-mails with bad conclusion. I think they are bot e-mails.. I don't know if there is someone in the other side of the screen who decide to click on "Unban". I had 25 answers and I continue to send. But will I have a message saying to me "Okay it's restored" or nothing ?

thanks for answer !

Albert L

Dec 15, 2019
Hi @Henry Cooper, I would like to know how they decide to unban an account. I received so many e-mails with bad conclusion. I think they are bot e-mails.. I don't know if there is someone in the other side of the screen who decide to click on "Unban". I had 25 answers and I continue to send. But will I have a message saying to me "Okay it's restored" or nothing ?

thanks for answer !
Sometimes they send you an email saying you were reinstated, and other times they just stay silent, but your account gets unbanned.

Noobizgronez

Jan 14, 2020
Sometimes they send you an email saying you were reinstated, and other times they just stay silent, but your account gets unbanned.
Okay, but will they unban me, cause I received always the same answer for 1 month and I don't believe that it will be validated. I don't know why they don't chose to unban my account. I think it's simple for them..

Noobizgronez

Jan 14, 2020
Good morning all.
I saw a suspicious change regarding my disabled Instagram account.
Before, when I tried to connect I had the message "Your account is deactivated, etc.).
Now Instagram tells me "We can't find an account linked with your username" (see photo). Is this normal?
I can however still make forms to recover it. Can someone answer me?
(Sorry, it's in French)

Attachments

Last edited:

lcruz83

Feb 15, 2020
Hello. I have followed the steps correctly but now I am not even receiving the email with the code to reply to. I know I did it correctly bc I tried the same exact steps at a friends house and the email came thru. Perhaps the "myth" about banning IP addresses is actually true? Bc as soon as I went to another network, I was able to receive the email and send the pic. I have been rejected four times now, and I plan to keep sending requests, but it would really suck if my home IP address is banned and I have to go to another computer every time. I also went back to my friends house yesterday to send another unban request and I did not receive the email again. I wonder if his IP address is also blocked. This is very weird. Esp bc I know for a fact that I didnt do anything crazy to violate the TOS. I go back n forth with ppl all the time online, but I am very careful not to use certain language. I also dont post nudes. Maybe something I posted had music in it? Idk bc unlike FB, IG doesnt tell u anything which is weird bc theyre owned by FB but dont follow the same rules. Which is why ppl feel they can be a little more free on IG. Anyhow, any help on how I can start receiving the code email again would be very much appreciated. Thank you.