Guide How to unban your Instagram account correctly

Burchdadon

Sep 5, 2018
same here I hit reply, change my email to the one with the dots that they sent the email to, attach the picture, all that stuff then look back at the email & it says its been sent from my original email... not the one with the dots, I followed the instructions correctly but im not sure why it says my original email, also they haven't responded bcuz I assume its still sending from my original email

Reactions: albertool

Henry Cooper

Staff member
Oct 10, 2017
t.me
same here I hit reply, change my email to the one with the dots that they sent the email to, attach the picture, all that stuff then look back at the email & it says its been sent from my original email... not the one with the dots, I followed the instructions correctly but im not sure why it says my original email, also they haven't responded bcuz I assume its still sending from my original email
I will look into the matter by the end of the week and will write a response here :)

Valorise

Oct 15, 2018
I will look into the matter by the end of the week and will write a response here :)
Hey Henry,

I got disabled Saturday and immediately filed a few appeals. However anytime I file an appeal now it doesn’t send me an email asking for a selfie? I did it yesterday and it didn’t send any today. Did it today, nothing still. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Reactions: test53

Henry Cooper

Staff member
Oct 10, 2017
t.me
Hey Henry,

I got disabled Saturday and immediately filed a few appeals. However anytime I file an appeal now it doesn’t send me an email asking for a selfie? I did it yesterday and it didn’t send any today. Did it today, nothing still. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Besides the lined up test I will do, I highly recommend not spam them so hard (always finish once cycle before you start the next one), otherwise you might put yourself into a temp lock.

Valorise

Oct 15, 2018
When you say “finish one cycle” what do you mean? I’ve got an automated email basically asking for a code & selfie which I’ve replied to with IMG.jpg but no response. Also how long do you suppose a temp lock is?

Burchdadon

Sep 5, 2018
they finally responded & this was their response

Hi,
Your account has been disabled for not following the Instagram Community Guidelines and we won't be able to reactivate it.
We require everyone on Instagram to follow the Community Guidelines. Learn more about what can be shared on Instagram by going to our Community Guidelines:

Henry Cooper

Staff member
Oct 10, 2017
t.me
they finally responded & this was their response

Hi,
Your account has been disabled for not following the Instagram Community Guidelines and we won't be able to reactivate it.
We require everyone on Instagram to follow the Community Guidelines. Learn more about what can be shared on Instagram by going to our Community Guidelines:
Keep applying :) Its a long a stony road.

veg

Aug 23, 2018
France
Are you 100% sure that you followed the instructions? Sometimes the generic response can happen if you do 1) spam them to much or 2) your fingerprint does not match according to what we want to achieve.
Yes, I used an email alias for every request, and waited for an email reply before submitting a new one.

The first few requests, however, were done before reading your guide, and had "this page represents a business" instead of "personal page" selected as a result, and the country of the residential IP in the location field.

Henry Cooper

Staff member
Oct 10, 2017
t.me
Give it a try with a new email, but use new contact details in the form, except the account name.

notsodirty

Jan 14, 2018
After doing the process mentioned up here for an important account banned, here the reply after sending the photo with the code:

Iberia

(I’m not joking, instead I think facebook/instagram support is taking joke of us!)

How can they reply just:

Iberia. ???

What does it mean? Do I have to take a flight with Iberia and send the ticket?!!!!!

Henry Cooper

Staff member
Oct 10, 2017
t.me
After doing the process mentioned up here for an important account banned, here the reply after sending the photo with the code:

Iberia

(I’m not joking, instead I think facebook/instagram support is taking joke of us!)

How can they reply just:

Iberia. ???

What does it mean? Do I have to take a flight with Iberia and send the ticket?!!!!!
General speaking just respond with any code they give you :LOL:

brank87

Apr 6, 2018
@Henry Cooper I have a client with this issue. She managed to send the form 3 times but now she is getting "The username or short-link you provided is not a User. Please provide a valid User"
Any advice on how to continue bugging IG? Now we are emailing support@instagram.com. Any other suggestion?

Image 2018-11-20 at 10.44.44 AM.png

Henry Cooper

Staff member
Oct 10, 2017
t.me
@Henry Cooper I have a client with this issue. She managed to send the form 3 times but now she is getting "The username or short-link you provided is not a User. Please provide a valid User"
Any advice on how to continue bugging IG? Now we are emailing support@instagram.com. Any other suggestion?
Don't bother contact Instagram direct via E-Mail.

Could it be that your issue is related to the downtime Instagram is having right now?

brank87

Apr 6, 2018
I thought about the downtime when I saw your notification on telegram but not sure. We'll go back to the form tomorrow. Thanks!

Reactions: Henry Cooper

Fox

Aug 27, 2018
I'm waiting 10 days for IG response. I received first emails, but when I sent a photo I never get an answer. I used 4 emails ( within 10 days, last time was yesterday) and situation is the same. I'm not sure, maybe I send request too often . It's a little bit frustrating ;)

I retrived one account couple days ago. I was waiting only 1 day for answer. Weird, it looks like they response randomly or I blocked my account.

Any suggestion? Wait couple days and send again?

Henry Cooper

Staff member
Oct 10, 2017
t.me
General speaking, you wouldn't even need to switch the email. Just waiting for proper response cycles is enough.

Reactions: Fox