You should receive a response of them rejecting or accepting your appeal. Normally they do not respond on weekends (non-business days)I wanted to ask, i sent an intital request to unban my account, they replied got the email sent it picture holding the code and nothing. do i keep trying?
They replied and i got the following:You should receive a response of them rejecting or accepting your appeal. Normally they do not respond on weekends (non-business days)
This is the complete message:Can you show me the whole message?
@Henry Cooper can you help??? PLEASEThis is the complete message:
We’ve determined that you're ineligible to use Instagram. To learn more about Instagram's policies, please read our Community Guidelines:
For safety and security reasons, we can't provide additional information about why your account was disabled. We appreciate your understanding, as this decision is final.
Hello, I am kinda frustrated and need your help.v1.2 (23.08.2018)
This topic . Endless responses on dozens of forums and every day more people pop up that ask the same question over and over
"Help Help I am banned . Lost all my revenue" - Boy who fucked up big time 2017
"Fuck you I want my account back" - every Spammer 2017
"You fucking bitch" - every Spammer 2017
Lets get some structure into this huge ass topic .
1) Get started
2) Myths about unbanning
- Get on your Desktop Computer (Yes , that is correct . Fuck your Smartphone) .
- Turn off any privacy plugin , Proxies and VPNs . Use your residential home IP .
- If you use your own E-Mail Domain make sure your SPF Records are correct .
- Set your accepted-language configuration in your browser to "en-us" . (ask below if you have issues with that)
- Plenty liters of pure Vodka .
3) The process
- No one can magically unban you , most people who have those powers (high value ad agencies) , most likely wont bother with . Don't get scammed .
- Your IP or browser fingerprint won't be blocked for sending unban requests , even if you send in 1000 daily ( yes I did that ) .
- If you got banned , you violated the TOS . Deal with it . Don't be that "I did not do anything"-Guy . Please
- Sending in a picture of yourself multiple times wont be an issue . Keep making them .
- You can send unban requests even from an E-Mail that differs from the E-Mail in the Instagram account .
Pretty simple . Go to https://help.instagram.com/contact/1652567838289083 and fill out the form .
(1) You are a private person . Pick this always .
(2) This name does not matter . Pick whatever you want .
(3) You IG Username without the @
(4) Your beautiful E-Mail
(5) Always pick the almighty United States of America
View attachment 33
Once you filled out their beautiful designed form , you will receive a E-Mail pretty fast (within 15min on Gmail) , depending how much load their Mailservers have . Don't even bother typing anything , just attach the required selfie pictures , as they told you in the E-Mail . If they reject you , simple write a response with a lot of bla bla (sometimes it helps) , but don't wait for an answer .
4) Keep sending unban requests
Ok here comes the secret: Keep . Sending . Unban . Requests . Until . You . Get . Unbanned . No . Matter . How . Often . You . Will . Do . It . Or . How . Long . It . Takes . If you cannot commit to the above secret , don't even bother starting the process . Sometimes it happens on the first , sometimes on the fifth and sometimes it takes months .
You might notice that you will not get an E-Mail for the second unban request on the same E-Mail address . Instagram treats an E-Mail address as a user . So they handle your bullshit once and then their decision , towards this E-Mail sender is permanent . Sometimes you can re-send within a week or two , but since we want to get results fast , we gonna use a sneaky trick . Get your pants ready !
5) Abuse the shit out of google mail
We all know the dot trick for google e-mails aliases . As an example , the following E-Mail aliases will all land in your inbox:
Here comes the important part : You need to respond with the same E-Mail that you received the E-Mail on . So for every unban request you need to change your google mail settings . Go into your google setting .
View attachment 34
Click on "Add another E-Mail address".
View attachment 35
Fill in the extra E-Mail of your choice . We used "firstname.lastname@example.org" in this example .
View attachment 36
Make sure you also make use of the "different 'reply-to' address" feature.
View attachment 118
And that's it ! Next time you want to respond to an unban request , you just need to select the correct reply-with address from the dropdown menu .
View attachment 37
I hope this helped ! If you have any question , drop the below . Please read everything carefully and slowly first tho
- Change user agent in firefox:
7) No Success?
- Go to the URL “about:config”
- look for intl.accept_languages
- change it to one of the following: en-us, en-gb, en, es
You might want to take a look at our unban service