Guide How to unban your Instagram account correctly

eve

Mar 21, 2019
also @Henry Cooper i cant change my email adress to send it!! i tried all the steps ...also searched in google ...nothing i choose other email adress and send by my other!!!! i m going break my laptop :D helppppppp

Shruti

Mar 22, 2019
I violated tems and condition. Insta doesn't reply me. After sending me the terms and condition that I volited. I send aprox 56email. They don't answer me. 😢

artemis777

Apr 7, 2019
are you sure i can change my email in the module even if it's written "use the email of your instagram account"?

artemis777

Apr 7, 2019
even if i select my alias from the drop down menu my emails are sent with my normal email, anyone knows why?

artemis777

Apr 7, 2019
After my 5th time sending a photo they stopped emailing me even if a make a new unban request with a different email, please help i’m desperate

xnxx

Apr 21, 2019
Hey, so after submitting a few forms when i try to send one now i get "Your Request Couldn't be Processed" and that seems to happen when i put my username @xnxx. other usernames work fine

sweet

Apr 25, 2019
Already send more than 30 selfies code. Always get this reply

"Hi,

If you think your account was disabled by mistake, you can let us know from within the app. Open Instagram, enter your username and password and follow the on-screen instructions.

Thanks, "

Henry Cooper

Staff member
Oct 10, 2017
t.me
Already send more than 30 selfies code. Always get this reply

"Hi,

If you think your account was disabled by mistake, you can let us know from within the app. Open Instagram, enter your username and password and follow the on-screen instructions.

Thanks, "
If you follow the instructions, this won't happen.

surbhi_singhh

May 30, 2019
My account got disabled 6 days ago and I have sent them numerous mails and they have asked to send my picture with a code and every time they reply with the same message saying, “It looks like your account has been disabled for violating or community guidelines, blah blah blah.”
I have been sending requests by making changes in the gmail address but it feels like an endless loop, sending the picture and getting the same reply again and again.
Can I get help on what I can do to get my account back asap? :(

g8f9e0d6

Oct 24, 2017
READ the first post and try again. I have accounts that I've been trying for months. If you can't take trying more than 6 days, giving up is an option.

TentacleCockNigga

Jun 25, 2019
Hey, Henry. I don't want to be "that guy", but I need serious help. I have done this well over 30 times. I tried different emails, and then I started doing the "dot trick" with my email. I have been doing this back to back since February, and my account hasn't been unbanned. I would keep going, but there is a problem. When they deny my picture, they send an email that looks like this:

"Hi,

We’ve determined that you're ineligible to use Instagram. To learn more about Instagram's policies, please read our Community Guidelines:

https://help.instagram.com/477434105621119/?ref=cr

For safety and security reasons, we can't provide additional information about why your account was disabled. We appreciate your understanding, as this decision is final.

Thanks,"

Now the problem here is that from all the Youtube videos and articles I've read on how to get unbanned, they have never shown this kind of email. This really concerns me because it says there that this decision is final. Is this true? I really want to know so that I don't just waste my time. I am already pushing 40 appeals right now, and I just don't know what to do. I understand you have to keep trying and trying and to never give up, but this just seems extra. I don't know if it's because my email's name is a random name, not the name I tell them is my name. But what's even more frustrating is that I got banned from a COMMENT. Not even a post. I wish you can help.

Thanks.

Kc13

Jun 27, 2019
I have a question about this process. My account wasn’t disabled by IG I deactivated it myself and now I can’t get back in. My password isn’t working so I guess I forgot it. I have done the picture with the code 4 times from 3 different emails and all I’ve gotten back was an email saying “looks like you’re having trouble logging in” but offers no help. I can’t put in any more requests it blocked me. I requested my data since I can’t get on and they said I needed to log in to get my data.. if I could log in I wouldn’t need it! This is frustrating just wondering if anyone got back in after deactivating your account yourself then forgetting the password? They should put some type of warning about this cause their help center doesn’t offer any info on this matter