Guide Jarvee Follow settings done right (volume wise)

Henry Cooper

Staff member
Oct 10, 2017
t.me
Jarvee Follow Settings

Today we gonna talk about the precious Follow tool. A lot of people get some of those settings wrong or don't use them the right way. Especially when you don't hit your desired limits, things can go frustrating really fast. To do proper follows we need to start out with the proper account settings.

1) Account settings

This is how you enter the social profile (account settings):

1533278211923.png

^ (1) Click Social Profiles, (2) Click on the account name

1533278252942.png
^ (1) Click the "Show Advanced Profile Settings" Checkbox

And here is the settings:

1532142278342.png

(1) Making sure Jarvee is not doing some weird requests in the background
(2) Avoid double logins since mobile endpoints and web endpoints do not share the same cookies
(3) This makes sure that some of the known issues won't occur
(4) Really important, otherwise you might get EV/PV or even 2FACT situations
(5) This will make sure that the mobile endpoints will be used until there is some issues (see point 6)
(6) This will takeover the settings from (5) once blocks happen on the mobile endpoints
(7) Same as (6) but for Likes

2) Follow settings

To prevent commonly known issues, the following 2 settings will help you:

1532142645184.png
(^ This will make sure that things go as planned if you use really dry sources or you have proxy instability)

1532142708793.png
(^ This will make sure that you can hit the desired limits if you have proxy instability, we call this the FAILSAFE. The Failsafe allows you to have really high Follow speed to flat out proxy issues like on mobile proxies for example but still makes sure that you do not go over hourly limits. Put this on 30/60 or 60/60, really up to your believes regarding actions per hour. Remember the 60 actions per hour limit that many of you know is coming from the official API usage limits. Jarvee is using mobile and web endpoints. So those limits do not apply)

Once the above settings are established you can adjust the actions per operation and the wait times to your choice and check the predicted average result value that Jarvee shows you. Remember that those results change HEAVILY depending if you use the Failsafe technique or not.

1532142996110.png

---

If you have suggestions, please let me know so I can update the post accordingly.

Last edited:

delagarde

Nov 15, 2017
Nice one, very clear explanation (y)

I noticed that when you tick this:

1532213623820.png

MP wont log in the EB and collect its cookies during initial account verification as it normally would, as you aluded to the 'double login'. I like to be observing the account when the first EB login happens, so I do it manually after verification.. I give it some time though so its not a double login in too short a time frame. Otherwise the first EB login will happen when the account is Action Blocked for the first time (using the above settings). Not crazy about that myself, would rather the EB is already logged in and trusted.

I did not know that these two:

1532213932207.png

Override these two:

1532213965587.png

Good to know that :)

Henry Cooper

Staff member
Oct 10, 2017
t.me
MP wont log in the EB and collect its cookies during initial account verification as it normally would, as you aluded to the 'double login'. I like to be observing the account when the first EB login happens, so I do it manually after verification.. I give it some time though so its not a double login in too short a time frame. Otherwise the first EB login will happen when the account is Action Blocked for the first time (using the above settings). Not crazy about that myself, would rather the EB is already logged in and trusted.
Yes you are completely right, I will re-do that section and add "2 phases" to it :) Thanks a lot.

kasumi009

Oct 20, 2017
Thanks for this awesome guide Henery. I got into Jarvee today as i finally grabbed my first client. So sorry for the dumb question, but where can i find the account settings tab? I'm kinda just startted using this bot and i'm not that smooth with it yet as it happens to everyone who uses something new for the first time.

Henry Cooper

Staff member
Oct 10, 2017
t.me
Thanks for this awesome guide Henery. I got into Jarvee today as i finally grabbed my first client. So sorry for the dumb question, but where can i find the account settings tab? I'm kinda just startted using this bot and i'm not that smooth with it yet as it happens to everyone who uses something new for the first time.
Updates the initial post for you :cool:

kasumi009

Oct 20, 2017
I tried to have access to my client's account and i got hit by a phone verification. Do i ask em to make sure they're logged in so everything goes smooth?

Reactions: Liza John

delagarde

Nov 15, 2017
(6) This will takeover the settings from (5) once blocks happen on the mobile endpoints
(7) Same as (6) but for Likes
So about these settings...

I noticed that on my accounts where I used these settings, like this:

1534550895197.png

Those did not seem to overrule these two settings:

1534550989858.png

Since in the Dashboard I still get this telling me to disable the 'Do not use embedded browser' option to switch to following with the EB:

1534551254717.png

I am also a bit confused since in the Profile settings it mentions 'when Action Blocked' whereas the follow errors in the Dashboard are what I usually call Temp Blocks, as opposed to this thing dreaded thing:

1534551664862.png

Which is what I usually refer too when I say 'Action blocked'.

At any rate, it does not seem to be switching to using the EB when getting (Temp or Action) Blocks with these settings. How does it look on your end? Would it be better after all if we leave these unchecked if we want to ensure that the account will switch to using the EB when Blocked?

1534551997078.png

IVONERR

Aug 9, 2019
HELLO :)

I have configured jarvee as Cooper indicates, however after some successful jarvee actions

throw this error:

then I go to the configuration of my ig account and do no-checklist to the option of

"use embedded browser to like when action bl"

and fast instagram blocks me

Thank you

blackout

Sep 30, 2019
What is the current recommendation for using or not using the embedded browser? I followed the FAQ_HCS recommendations to not use the EB. But I'm receiving action blocks on all 3 of my accounts.

MP-God

Oct 14, 2019
So many updates on MP/Jarvee which makes these screenshot not accurate anymore, Which settings would you recommendent as 14 october 2019?